WEEK THREE Updates: Main Thread - Wrapping up the party!
Hello and welcome to the WEEK THREE Main Thread for this challenge!
Alright everyone - this is the thread where we'll all be posting our daily updates.
Make sure you've read the rules before replying (<- click)
Twice a week between November 15-22nd I hope to be reading your daily updates in this very thread right here!
Download the music:
Please use the following format when commenting (feel free to copy & paste!):
- Waltz you worked on:
- One thing you found easy:
- One thing you found difficult:
- (Optional): a video of you performing it!
Sample daily update:
- Waltz you worked on: No. 1
- One thing you found easy: Learning the notes, and rhythms were rather straight-forward, and not challenging!
- One thing you found difficult: Shifting the Hands was a bit tricky to get smooth!
Feel free to make these updates as short or long as you wish!
Hey everyone! Just want to let you know that I was not able to practice Brahms this week. I suddenly got a few extra gigs coming up in short time that I need to focus on. So I will not be doing challenges for the next few weeks.
That being said, I will finish this project later and maybe post a video when it’s ready :)
I have enjoyed following everyone’s progress threw these waltzes, it’s been a great challenge and an awesome month Dominic has put together!
The hardest part was pulling back on the speed. I had to stop myself from playing more quickly and more loudly. For me it is a piece to enjoy quietly.