Interactive Masterclass with Hilda Huang
JOIN THE MASTERCLASS HERE:
Meeting ID: 863 6225 5056
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,86362255056#,,,,*732621# US (New York)
+13017158592,,86362255056#,,,,*732621# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)
Meeting ID: 863 6225 5056
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kUckZ9sB7
Hilda Huang, tonebase's piano Community Lead, pianist, harpsichordist and internationally-recognized Bach-interpreter will lead a ZOOM interactive masterclass on four Bach works.
The performers will be as follows:
Lin: Prelude in C major, BWV 847
PM: Goldberg variation 23
CK: E minor Toccata
Monika: Echo from the French Overture
Each performer will play for 20 minutes each.
WHAT DO I NEED?
- We are going to use ZOOM for the interactive part of Livestream (the same piece of software that we have been using for the Virtual Hangouts). While it is not necessary to download the software, I would recommend it as it runs more stable as the browser version. In order to have the best audio quality, you can activate the option to Preserve Original Sound, here you find the documentation on how to activate that.
HOW DOES THIS TAKE PLACE?
- Simply watch the Livestream at the time indicated in the Live Calender!
- At the end of the approx. 5-minute Livestream, I will share a ZOOM Link in the Chat. Click on that link, it will take you to our ZOOM Cohort Based Course
- In the Zoom Call, we will get to hear each of our performers play and I will work with them on the performances.
- Because we want to offer a place where true interaction can take place!
- Because we want you to have the full masterclass experience!
- Because we want you to truly engage with our inspiring and motivational community!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Do I need to watch the Livestream before the interactive class?
While it is not mandatory to watch the Livestream, the link to the class will be only shared in the chat of the Livestream! As the contents of the Livestream are going to be interactively worked on and discussed, it's a great opportunity to get you up and running on that topic!
I want to be there and watch, but I don't feel comfortable taking part actively and share my audio and video. Can I still participate?
Of course! You can still enter the ZOOM class without audio and video. Though I highly recommend to see this Livestream more as university group lesson and - more importantly - a chance to have a meaningful interaction not only with me but with fellow tonebase users!