Sign-Up: Improve Your Harmonic Analysis with Ben Laude
Enhance your Interpretations through Harmonic Analysis with Ben Laude
Sign up now for a very special Two Week Intensive designed to level up your harmonic understanding and music analysis skills, and elevate your interpretations of your favorite pieces!
Led by tonebase Head of Piano Ben Laude, you’ll also be receiving direct feedback from two special guests: Curtis/Juilliard music theory professor and new tonebase artist Eric Wen and pianist/composer/Indiana University music faculty member and tonebase blogger Nicole DiPaolo!
This Intensive is meant for pianists of different skill levels and music theory backgrounds. If you’re new to music analysis, you’ll find all the prerequisite knowledge you’ll need and more in Ben Laude’s “Music Theory Basics” course.
Whether you’re just getting your feet wet with Roman numeral analysis, want a better grasp of figured bass, or you’re ready to ascend to the high art of Schenkerian analysis, you WILL improve your skills in music theory and analysis.
- Sign-Up Period: July 27-31
- Course Period: August 1-12
- Optional Zoom check-in (with Eric and Nicole!): August 5 at 11 am PT
Recommended tonebase courses
- Ben Laude: Music Theory Basics [Elementary concepts, Roman numerals]
- Derek Remes: Harmony and Composition in J.S. Bach’s Circle [Intermediate-advanced concepts, figured bass]
- (coming soon) Eric Wen: Music Theory for Pianists through the lens of Schenkerian Analysis [Intermediate-advanced concepts, Schenkerian Analysis]
- Nicole DiPaolo: Composing for piano – 3 ways to get started [featuring theory concepts applied to composition]
Juan Carlos Olite
HELLO EVERYONE! WE ARE SORRY BUT THE TWO WEEK INTENSIVE IS NOW FULL!