What are the Two Week Intensives?
Have you ever wondered what would happen if you sat down at the piano and concentrated on one specific aspect of your playing?
Dedicating two weeks to that ONE thing?
Improving your trills, establishing a routine for arpeggio practice, or smoothing out your scales with a guided practice session?
And how would that be if you were not alone?
If a group of like-minded people comes together with a great purpose? Seeing the progress in your playing and being inspired by the growth of your peers?
In this brand new community activity, we bring together a group of ten people who learn together and motivate each other to keep on growing and improving over two weeks. You will be placed in a sub-forum that is only accessible to you, the other participants, and your guide!
- For every Two Week Intensive, we will open a Sign-Up-Thread one week before the activity starts, where you can sign-up for the next learning period.
- As soon as ten people have signed up, the classroom closes, and we will open the next group. We will have a maximum of two groups for the first Intensives.
- You will receive an access code through a forum DM that allows access to the course thread.
We are in this together! Please post a very quick video or audio file twice a week on the topic of the Intensive and help your course partners through feedback on their submissions as well! We will do one Zoom check-in, where you can ask questions to your guide and your peers!
If you realize that you can't fully take advantage of this class and don't want to participate anymore, contact me through a forum DM, and I will remove you from the classroom.
To sum it up:
- Post Two Updates per Week, a total of 4 updates. Video submissions work best to receive personalized feedback!
- Help others improve and comment on each other's submissions with a helpful advice
- Get feedback from your guide
- Optionally check in with a Zoom Call